Posted on Sep. 9, 2016
Location: Community Learning Center
Work Schedule: 177 Days
Work Type: Temporary (KIN)
Pay Rate: $10.91/hr
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma/General Education Degree (GED), or current participant in the North East Independent School District Cooperative (Co-Op) Education Program
• Experience working with children
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assists in organization, setup and restoration of facilities in daily program area.
2. Assists in organizing and maintaining supplies and equipment for daily activities.
3. Assists in maintaining supervision of both large and small group activities.
4. Assists in implementation of daily enrichment plans.
5. Supervises group homework activities.
6. Assists in maintaining a clean and neat program area at all times.
7. Participates in all staff training and staff meetings.
8. Maintains confidentiality of information.
9. Reports to work every day.
10. Performs all other tasks and duties as assigned.
• Effective oral and written communication skills with both adults and children
• Good organizational and problem solving skills
• Strong academic background in basic skills
• Ability to function as integral part of a team
• Ability to oversee outdoor recreational activities on a daily basis
Not all applicants will be interviewed.
NORTH EAST INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL