at kV Power
Posted on Apr. 25, 2017
Apply in person Wednesday April 26th
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Must have New Mexico Electrician License
• CDL a plus with an acceptable MVR
• 4 Years Experience
• Pass a Drug Test
• Perform physical activities, such as but not limited equipment (up to 50 lbs. unassisted) bending, standing, climbing or walking.
• Safely use manual tools and power equipment common in the construction trades.
• Handle hazardous materials safely and tolerate exposure to electrical and other environmental hazards.
• Great communication skills
• Respect for Safety Requirements
Position requires someone with the ability to test electrical equipment for safety and efficiency; plan layout and wiring of new or remodeled installations;
troubleshoot, repairs and maintains electrical distribution systems including electric motors, electric controls, SCADA automation systems.
Knowledge of electrical theory and methods, materials, tools equipment and systems used in electrical trade; computer logic.
Experience in all phases of the electrical industry and electrical power delivery systems.
• Competitive Wages
• Great Benefits Package
• 401 K with company matching contribution
• Paid Holidays after 90 days