Posted on Jul. 19, 2017
Mid-State Machine and Fabrication Corp is now hiring a Job Prep Engineer to join their Lakeland Team!
Essential Duties & Requirements Include:
• Review project proposal and plans to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects.
• Directs and coordinates activities of project with customers and maintain communication between customers, engineers and detailing firms.
• Checks all drawings from detailers before fabrication process.
• Coordinates purchasing of material with purchasing agent.
• Coordinate material and drawings to the shop per schedule established with Shop manager.
• Oversee the Work orders, nests and packing lists for submittal to shop.
• Coordinate delivery schedule.
• Strong sense of purpose and urgency
• Strong computer skills (spreadsheets, word processing , AutoCad)
• Good understanding of blue prints and shop drawings
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Able to creatively problem solve
• Understand the financial implications of decisions made
• Have professional demeanor and appearance
• Interact professionally with a wide variety of “people” situations
• Deal effectively with time pressures, long hours, rapidly changing priorities, and stress
• Available to occasionally travel
• Possess a valid driver’s license
Please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume today, and thank you for your interest in Mid-State Florida!