Posted on Oct. 7, 2016
Goodwill is seeking a Janitor.
Maintains premises of commercial, institutional, industrial or similar establishments in clean and orderly condition.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Dusts floors, equipment, furniture, ventilation grills, cobwebs and windowsills.
• Polishes metalwork such as fixtures and fittings.
• Washes walls, woodwork, windows, door panels and sills.
• Empties wastebaskets, (not to exceed 10 pounds), and cleans basket when needed. Empties and cleans ashtrays.
• Transports trash and waste to disposal area and properly places trash in container.
• Cleans rugs, carpets and upholstered furniture using vacuum cleaner.
• Cleans bathrooms and replenishes bathroom supplies.
• Removes spots from carpet using spot removing chemicals and a clean rag.
• Cleans floors using dust mop, broom and wet mop as required.
• Review and be familiar with Company safety policies, programs and procedures, adhere to all safety rules, regulations and safety codes, and attend safety training sessions and safety meetings.
On-the-job training over a period up to and including three (3) months.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Must have clean criminal record.