Posted on Nov. 17, 2017
Position Title: I.T. Support Technician
1. Supervision Received and Given: Position reports to Tooling Manager.
2. Type & Level of Contact with Others: Position requires contact with all levels of management and hourly employees.
3. Impact of Errors: Failure to meet position objectives could cause stoppage of transmission of data between computers within and outside of the company, which could result in not meeting our customer’s production and delivery requirements and also the performance of daily employee job requirements.
4. Proprietary Data Exposure: Exposure to engineering drawings, documents.
5. Mental and Visual Demands: Requires a positive mental attitude and the ability to communicate well with others.
6. Physical Demands & Environmental Exposures: Fast pace envioment, may work overtime on short notice, wear proper safety equipment.
7. Financial Limitations on Signature: N/A
Background and Previous Experience Required (duration & type of exp.) Either completed or in the process of completeing a I.T. certificate or 1-3 years of related I.T. experience.
Specific / Technical knowledge Required:
Department: Tool Room