Posted on Oct. 5, 2016
Dental Insurance, 401K, Health Insurance
Multi location Law Office is Seeking IT Service Desk Clerk
Position available to provide 24x7x365 help desk and desktop support for multiple office law firm with 350+ employees. IT technician provides technical support to end users in maintaining business critical applications in a virtual environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Able to provide Level 1 remote and Level 2 desk-side support.
• Provide desktop, application and network application incident resolution.
• Manage user installation and relocation requests.
• Must have the ability to troubleshoot various virtual desktop issues.
• Must have demonstrated ability to assist in the use of a variety of business software and operating systems.
• Must have the ability to develop and maintain documentation for procedures and processes.
• Provide user training and user documentation.
• Track and report project status as required.
• Meet all assigned milestones and due dates.
• Provide weekly status activities for the IT Director.
• Present a professional image as a representative of the company.
• Provide on-site support for deployment and security remediation functions
• Candidate must also be available to be included in weekly on-call after hours support rotation.
Education and Experience:
• 1-2 years’ experience required in the service desk support
• Experience with Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 10
• Experience with Microsoft Office 2010
• Experience with VMWare Horizon View preferred
• Experience Aderant Total Office preferred
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Bachelors in Computer Science Management Information Systems or equivalent technical background preferred
Skills and Certifications:
• Be able and willing to talk to people about technical issues who are themselves not technical people
• Good verbal and written communication skills are a must
• People focused with strong team building and problem solving skills
• Possess a true conceptual understanding of virtual desktop environments
•Our Tampa Office on Kennedy and Dale Mabry, it is a great working environment in an upscale office building.
•Our employees enjoy a benefit package which includes medical, dental, and 401(k).
Qualified Candidates: Click “Apply” to submit your resume. Please reference IT Services in the body of your message.
Rissman, Barrett, Hurt, Donahue & McLain, P.A. is an AV-rated law firm by Martindale-Hubbell(R) Law Directory offering top quality legal services to its clients throughout Florida. The multi-location firm provides legal services in all areas of insurance defense litigation from Workers’ Compensation, Medical Malpractice, Automobile Negligence, Premises Liability and Construction Litigation.