Posted on Nov. 7, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
Need Money for College? Receive up to $120,000 to finish a degree or other Microsoft computer based certification. Obtain advanced technical training and experience while you finish your education.
• Design, install, operate, and maintain state-of-the-art information systems.
• This technology includes local and wide area networks, mainframe, mini and microcomputer systems and associated peripheral devices.
• Write programs to handle the collection, manipulation and distribution of data for a wide variety of applications and requirements.
• Perform the functions of a computer system analyst, operate telecommunications systems including automated networks and the full spectrum of data links and circuits.
• Medical and dental insurance
• 30 Days paid vacation
• Career progression
• 17-39 years old
• US Citizen or Permanent Resident
• Must be able to pass basic physical and oral examinations