Posted on Feb. 8, 2018
Health Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
SYGMA Network, Advance Your Career – Make an Impact – Have Fun at the Same Time!
SYGMA isn't your average workplace - it's a fast-paced, high-energy, think-on-your-feet environment. Advance your career, make an impact, and have fun at the same time. If this sounds like the kind of company you'd like to join, Apply TODAY!
We are hiring: Inventory Control Specialists 3rd Shift
Provides inventory and receiving support for warehouse management and supervisory staff. Maintains the warehouse in a safe and sanitary manner.
* Responsibilities include physical product checks (placing product on/off hold), counts, system order entry (VCB’s), clerical data entry, and filing.
* Check stock status daily for close items. Advise buyers of close/short status.
* Perform cycle counts and verify against stock status.
* Interface with purchasing, warehouse, inventory, and customer service.
* Highlight problem areas for follow-up by the necessary department.
We offer the following:
• Great Pay! Bonuses
• Great benefits including healthcare, vacation, 401K, and stock options
• We have an employee discount program that includes discounts on purchases for home computers, cars, cell phones and accessories, entertainment, and travel.
SYGMA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sysco Corporation, a Fortune 100 company, and one of the largest foodservice distributors in the United States. As a Wholly Owned Subsidiary of Sysco, and one of the largest chain distributors in the country, SYGMA is looking for talented people to join our team!
SYGMA is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability