Posted on Mar. 8, 2018
RGIS/Cincinnati is hiring individuals to work as
Part-Time Inventory Associates
As the world’s leading Inventory Company, RGIS is looking for reliable individuals that enjoy flexible hours & schedules, while working with cutting edge technology. If you have the initiative and drive to be part of a team who provides the best service to our customers, all the while contributing positively to the energetic pulse of the organization, you can count on the same from RGIS!
• 18 years of age required
• Working safely is treated the same as performance at RGIS.
• We bring smiles and a positive attitude to our customers and others
• Accuracy is key. You have high standards, and it shows in your work. We’ll hold you to it, but only because we know our associates can handle it.
• Strong work ethic and team player
• Ability to work assigned shifts and adapt to a flexible schedule with varying hours
• Access to reliable transportation
• Ability to work accurately in a fast-paced environment
• On-the-job paid training
• A safe working environment. Your leaders will expect safe working behaviors.
• Part-time opportunity for advancement after just 5 inventory events
RGIS offers year-round work - Permanent Part-time
2 to 7 days a week (you choose how many), 363 days a year.
Great job for College Students!
Starting pay $11.50/hour- No experience needed -Training Provided - Potential to make Up to $16.50/hour - Advancement Opportunities
Flexible hours - Days/Nights
Morning hours start between 5AM to 8AM
Evening hours start between 6PM to 10PM
Average inventory length 5-6 hours
Must have access to reliable transportation & communication
RGIS is the industry leader in inventory, merchandising, and workforce solutions. We are assembling teams to count accurately and efficiently our clients’ merchandise. This is a physical job that requires working on sales floors, in warehouses, and stock rooms. The ability to climb up and down ladders is a requirement.
Must have a valid and active email address and the ability to access the internet in order to apply. Free email accounts may be set up through various internet websites. Free internet access may be available at your local library.
If you are enthusiastic, highly motivated, and looking for a new challenge
Apply online -See apply buttons
RGIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.