Posted on Jan. 12, 2018
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Interventional Radiology – Special Procedures Technologist - Vascular
Seeking highly skilled Radiology Technologist performing and assisting with interventional and imaging procedures. Must have angio/vascular interventional experience. Upholds the Standard of Practice of a registered technologist.
UF Health Jacksonville is an academic medical center affiliated with the University of Florida. The facility serves as a resource for complex medical care for patients from throughout northeast Florida and South Georgia, with more than 70 specialties represented. UF Health Jacksonville is also home to the area’s only Level I adult and pediatric Trauma Center. Areas include SICU, MICU, CVICU, PICU, CCU, Trauma, Emergency and Flight Services.
UF Health provides our employees with a very comprehensive compensation package. Full and part-time employees working 40 or more hours per 2 week pay period.
Benefits begin the first day of employment. Summary of our Employee Benefits package includes:
• Group Insurance plans - Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability
• 401K Retirement
• Paid Personal Leave
• Available six months employment: Tuition Reimbursement
Education requirements• Vocational Training
• Graduate from School of Radiologic Technology recognized by the ARRT
Experience requirements• 1-2 years General Radiology
• Must have some experience with Angio/Interventional procedures
Qualifications• ARRT certification in Vascular Interventional (VI) is required
• Current BLS Certification
• ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technology) and Florida State License
Skills1. Approach and manage stress/traumatic situations in a calm manner.
2. Knowledge of Imaging and Interventional procedures and practices including angio/vascular interventional.
3. Familiar with imaging equipment and all other patient care equipment.
4. Knowledge of computer technology, electronic imaging, and ability to troubleshoot problems.
Work hoursDay Shift hours. Must be able to take call on a rotational basis.
We invite you to complete the Quick Apply to connect with our recruiter today.
Thank you for your interest in exploring career opportunities with UF Health Jacksonville!