Posted on Sep. 16, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Wellbrooke of Kokomo
Responsibilities ARE YOU COMPASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are a state of the art, innovative Long Term Care facility providing Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Rehabilitation services. We currently have an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and focused individual to assist in our Social Services office as a SOCIAL SERVICES INTERN.
Our Social Services Internship is designed to allow you to put what you have learned into practice. This internship will be tailored to take advantage of your field of study and to fulfill all of your institution's requirements.
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A SOCIAL SERVICES INTERN:
* Assist in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating and directing the social service programs of the health campus.
* Assist in discharge planning; development and implementation of social care plans and resident assessments as directed.
* Assist in reviewing and developing a plan of correction for social service deficiencies noted during survey inspections and provide a written copy of the correction plan to the Social Services Director.
* Assist in interviewing residents, or family members, as necessary, to obtain social history.
* Assist in assuring that social service progress notes are informative and descriptive of the services provided and of the resident's response to the service.
* Participate in community planning related to the interests of the health campus and the services and needs of the resident and family.
* Assist in developing/planning, conducting, and scheduling of timely in-service training as directed for the Social Services Department.
* Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment throughout the facility.
* Assist in developing a written plan of care (preliminary and comprehensive) for each resident that identifies the problems/needs of the resident and the goals to be accomplished for each problem/need identified. Assist in reviewing and revising care plans and assessments
* Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident care information to assure resident rights are protected.
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization!
Qualifications YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Must be currently enrolled at an institution of higher learning.
* Must be able to read, write and follow written and oral instructions in English.
* Must be able to make independent decisions concerning above job duties
* Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family member, visitors, government agencies/personnel, vendors, and the general public.
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-