Posted on May. 27, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Trilogy Health Services
Responsibilities HERE ARE A FEW OF THE RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE PURCHASING DEPARTMENT INTERN:
* VERIAN PURCHASING SOFTWARE SYSTEM ASSISTANCE - Daily procurement administration assistance and support with the Verian procurement system roll out.
* PURCHASING COORDINATION ASSISTANCE - Assist with all capital and new development purchasing, creation of PO's field and help answers from the field on products and deliveries.
* Special Projects -Assist with purchasing special projects as needed
* Help with Reporting- attend quarterly vendor business reviews and publish reporting from those reviews to the field as needed
* Office Administration- assist with office coverage as the purchasing staff is out on training assignments for the roll out of the new Verian Procurement Software with assisting with purchasing items, questions, needs, etc.
* Perform other purchasing support as directed
Qualifications YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Uppper level college student seeking internship for credits in the Accounting, Purchasing or Business program.
* Proficient with Excel, Word, and Internet research.
* Compatible major such as Business, Accounting, Finance, Purchasing
* GPA 3.0 or higher
* Candidate must demonstrate why he/she is the best via interview
* Candidate commits to a full summer with potential paid employment for the school year for the correct candidate
* Candidate will intern 10-15 hours per week /flexible hours
* Exemplary communication skills with internal/external customers; oral & written
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-