Posted on Jul. 23, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Cumberland Pointe Health Campus
Talk with a Recruiter Jennifer (877) 748-4946
Responsibilities ARE YOU COMPASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE? DO YOU ENJOY WRITING? If so, we would like to hear from you!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES an innovative, dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living company based out of Louisville, KY, has an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and focused individual to assist in our Human Resources Team as an UNPAID HUMAN RESOURCES INTERN.
Our Human Resources Internship is designed to allow you to put what you have learned into practice. This internship will be tailored to take advantage of your field of study and to fulfill all of your institutions requirements through supporting the development of communication and writing strategies with a focus on job descriptions, policies and procedures and department communication plans distribution processes.
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A HUMAN RESOURCES INTERN:
* Job Description Development - Research, write and review job descriptions.
* Policies and Procedures Development -Research, write and update new and existing human resources policies and procedures.
* Communication Planning - Develop department communication planning and strategies for the rollout of job descriptions and policies and procedures company-wide.
* Distribution - make recommendations for distribution format and assist with actual distribution of updated job descriptions and policies.
* Support related project rollouts, communications, marketing materials, and organizational change management.
* Perform other Human Resource Generalist support as directed.
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization!
Qualifications YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Junior or Senior level college student seeking internship for credits in the Communications, Human Resources or Business program.
* Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Experience with adobe creative suite and other publishing software a plus.
* Writing and editing skills.
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-