Posted on Jul. 19, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Wellbrooke of Crawfordsville
Responsibilities ARE YOU COMPASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are a state of the art, innovative Long Term Care facility providing Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Rehabilitation services. We currently have an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and focused individual to assist in our Business Office as a BUSINESS OFFICE INTERN.
Our Business Office Internship is designed to allow you to put what you have learned into practice. This internship will be tailored to take advantage of your field of study and to fulfill all of your institution's requirements.
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A BUSINESS OFFICE INTERN:
* Assist the business office staff with administrative functions for the health campus.
* Assist in establishing and maintaining an adequate filing system for accounts receivable, accounts payable, resident information, personnel information, or as directed.
* Assist with setting up new residents in the Accounts Receivable system. Assist with posting payments received appropriately to the correct resident account/cash receipt journal. Assist with reconciling cash receipts journal to the monthly deposit log
* Assist with maintaining the resident trust account. Record deposits, make payments as directed, reconcile the resident trust account monthly, and prepare a copy of the reconciliation for the Home Office. Assist with allocation of the interest earned to the resident accounts timely and accurately.
* Assist Business Office staff, as directed, with processing of accounts payable and/or payroll within the required deadlines.
* Represent the health campus and participate in meetings as required by the Executive Director.
* Assist in scheduling office personnel, work assignments, or other duties as assigned.
* Follow established procedures for cost control regarding supplies. Ensure that supplies are ordered as needed so that the health campus has an adequate but not over-stocked inventory of supplies.
* Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident care information to assure resident rights are protected.
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization!
Qualifications YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Must have, at a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent and be actively enrolled in an institution of higher learning.
* Must be able to read, write and follow written and oral instructions in English.
* Must be able to make independent decisions concerning above job duties
* Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family member, visitors, government agencies/personnel, vendors, and the general public.
* Must possess a working knowledge of computers
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-