Posted on Oct. 11, 2016
Do you want to join a company on the cutting edge of the automotive industry? Want to be a part of a family-owned dealership group that's one of the fastest growing in the Mid-West? Then H&H Automotive is the place for you! We proudly serve the Omaha Metro with:
• H&H Chevrolet
• H&H Kia
• H&H Kia Village Point (coming in 2017!)
• H&H Buick GMC
• BMW of Omaha
• MINI of Omaha
• Jaguar Omaha
• Land Rover Omaha
Ready for a change?
Do you want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that is rapidly growing? Does a fast-paced and encouraging work environment motivate you? Then the Internet Customer Service Representative position may be perfect for you!
We are looking for an individual to join our Internet Sales Team! As part of the team, you will work in our fast paced environment while being responsible for coordinating the quick response to all internet and phone sales prospects/guests. You will play a critical role within the company as a customer's first point of contact.
• Initial training and continued on-the-job training provided! No experience necessary!
What we bring to the table:
• Culture: Our team loves taking care of customers and each other! We also love a good time, including monthly team meetings and annual picnics.
• Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Employee Assistance Program and 401k with Company Match for our full time employees!
• Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow.
• Give Back: We participate in numerous community affairs including – Breast Cancer Awareness month, Adopt-a-Family through the Open Door Mission, annual blood drives with the American Red Cross!
• Family: Being a part of the H & H family!
What you bring to the table:
• Superior communication, follow-up, and customer service skills
• Great computer/technology skills
• High energy partnered with a positive attitude
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Business appropriate attire
• Desire to grow, learn and advance within the company
• Previous dealership experience is preferred
A post offer driving/criminal background check as well as a drug screen will be required.
H&H Automotive LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, H&H Automotive LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.