Posted on Sep. 23, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Orchard Grove Health Campus
Responsibilities ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY WITH A GROWING ORGANIZATION?
DO YOU HAVE EXCELLENT PEOPLE SKILLS?
ARE YOU COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE?
If so, we WANT to hear from you!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES is opening another brand new health campus in ROMEO, MICHIGAN !!!
ORCHARD GROVE HEALTH CAMPUS is an innovative and dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living health campus.
We are a premiere provider of long term care, skilled nursing and assisted living services.
We have an opening available for a CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST to coordinate the INTERNAL MARKETING & ADMISSIONS process in our health campus.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A INTERNAL MARKETING
* Assisting with resident move-ins
* Completion of paperwork
* Providing health campus tours
* Answering and addressing health campus sales inquiries
* Campus marketing and community outreach
* Preparing flyer's, welcome gifts, tour gifts and referral gifts as necessary
* Assist with the development of quarterly and annual marketing plans
* Other duties assigned as needed
WHAT MAKES TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES DIFFERENT?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Scholarship Opportunities
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
* Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field from a 4-year college or university preferred
* 1+ years experience in marketing/sales preferred
* Experience in Long-Term Care, senior living or healthcare preferred
* Valid driver's license required
* Proficiency required in Microsoft Office Suite (Windows, Excel, Publisher and Outlook)
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-