Posted on Oct. 3, 2016
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Insurance Sales Manager
- Clearwater, FL 33762
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Determines call center sales operational strategies by conducting pre-shift meetings, one on one coaching, performance reviews, and providing feedback to the call center licensed insurance agents. Proactively identifies and provides solutions to productivity, quality, and customer-service issues; contributing information to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
• Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems.
• Meet or exceed sales objectives by motivating and coaching agents to effect higher sales results.
• Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality
• Managing the daily running and overall operations of the call center sales floor
• Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions
• Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries
• Prepares and delivers Performance Improvement Plans
• Creates sound and concise documentation on agent performance to support improved productivity and enforces company policy
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Will typically possess 5+ years inside sales experience in a Medicare and/or individual sales environment, preferably in a brokerage or insurance company with a successful track record of goal achievement.
• Knowledgeable in CMS and Health Care reform rules and regulations is a requirement.
• Experience selling Individual and/or senior insurance products a plus.
• Excellent computer and Internet skills with ability to navigate multiple screens.
• Must have Florida 215 or 218 Insurance License.
• Prefer BA/BS
• Call center experience.
• Full time position (occasional nights and weekends during peak selling season October 15-Dec 7).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
• Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
• Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 10 lbs and walk for extended periods of time