Posted on Jan. 5, 2018
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Profit sharing, Paid vacation, Paid personal time, Paid holidays, 401k / Retirement Plan
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Insurance Staff Position - State Farm Agent Team Member (Property and Casualty Insurance Focus). We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
• Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
• Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
• Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
• Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
• Salary plus commission/bonus
• Health benefits
• Profit sharing
• Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
• Valuable experience
• Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
Compensation: $24,000 plus commission
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please email your resume. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents' employees are not employees of the State Farm Insurance Companies.
Qualifications• Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
• Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
• Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
• Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
• Ability to make presentations to potential customers
• Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
• Experience in marketing
• Property & Casualty license (must have currently)
• Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
Work hoursOur office is open 9-5 Monday to Friday. Sat by appointment .