at Terumo BCT
Posted on Jul. 29, 2016
WHY ARE INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNERS IMPORTANT TO TERUMO BCT?
Our Instructional Designers partner with critical business areas to design, create and deliver effective learning programs for Terumo BCT products, processes, and tools, which ultimately improve the lives of patients around the world.
WHAT ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF PROJECTS THAT INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNERS WORK ON AT TERUMO BCT?
* Technical training programs, including train-the-trainer programs, new product launch and on-going support of new products. Target audience includes internal associates, external customers, and distributors.
* May act as an instructor/facilitator to deliver training programs.
* Learning-project topics include Terumo BCT products, processes (including compliance-related topics), and tools (e.g. software applications).
* This role will implement the training plan for our new Human Capital Management system, launching to all associates globally.
THE FOLLOWING ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF PROFILES THAT ARE RELEVANT TO US:
* A learning expert, using the most effective instructional method, media, presentation style, and designs to drive learning transfer. Also conducting needs assessments and then designing and implementing effective learning solutions.
* A consultant, using influence and expert knowledge to drive learning transfer, performance improvement, and business outcomes / results.
* A project manager, creating, managing, coordinating, and successfully executing project plans for learning solutions that support business initiatives.
* A champion of learning transfer, applying learning transfer principles, concepts, and tools.
* A pioneer, developing mobile learning solutions is a plus.
* A user of the SuccessFactors/Plateau LMS is a plus.
* Typical Office Environment requirements include: reading, speaking, hearing, close vision, walking, bending, sitting, and occasional lifting up to 20 pounds.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, military status or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks. As of January 1, 2017 the Terumo BCT Lakewood, Colorado location will be a tobacco-free workplace.