Posted on Sep. 19, 2016
Directv Installation Technicians Needed in Texas!!
Hiring for the following locations: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth TX and surrounding areas.
**$1000 Bonus for Experienced Installers with Certifications in Austin TX ONLY**
EXPERIENCED INSTALLERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY*
. Great One Tier Pay Rate
· NO FSR or Sin 90 Chargebacks
· Training available
. No Retainer Fee Required
· Direct Deposit Available
· Plenty of Work available
No Experience- No Problem!! We would love to train you in your next career.
· Must meet the minimum age requirement.
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Must have a valid driver's license.
· Must be able to speak clearly, concisely, and communicate effectively in a courteous and professional manner.
· Solid written communication skills required.
· Must be able to work full time, up to and including six days a week; which may include nights, weekends.
· Must meet company hiring criteria for pre-employment screening, including drug test, criminal background check, and MVR check.
· Must be able to obtain all necessary certifications, including SBCA, Service, Swim, and Ka/Ku, as required.
· Must be able to expect and embrace change.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and inventory software systems preferred.
· SBCA and/or other industry certifications preferred.
· Six months experience in telecommunications, electrical, construction, or related field preferred.
· Working knowledge of handheld electronics, including smart phones, ipads, etc., preferred.
· Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds and climb ladders up to 40feet in length.
· Must be able to work in tight spaces, including attics and crawl spaces.
· Must be able to work outside in extreme weather conditions, including precipitation and temperature variations.
· Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
· An essential duty of the position of Technician is to install satellite dishes with the use of a ladder on customers 'homes.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications and requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
SEVENFOLD TECHNOLOGIES,LLC is committed, dependable, professional and accountable. We value integrity, honesty, and respect for others. We have high standards for our contractors!!
We would love to talk to you.
Come join our team as we entertain the Future.