Posted on Oct. 18, 2016
The Installation Manager ensures the branch is supported by a professional, well trained installation team of associates, as well as, an adequate number of compliant sub-contractors to deliver excellent customer service. Direct accountability for the carpet and flooring installation business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Analyzes business results using the required reports, and develops and executes action plans for improvement Route/dispatch carpet installs daily
• Visit several of all new installers first jobs
• Random proactive job site visits weekly
• Creates and exhibits a sense of ownership
• Creates and supports a safe work environment
• Perform other functions as necessary or as assigned
• Ability to lead and train associates to provide excellent customer service
• Demonstrates a sense of urgency and decisiveness as appropriate
• Supports the branch management team by handling customer opportunities as needed
• Ability to manage and hold accountable sub-contractors to Empire Today standards
• Ability to work as a team with support departments outside of the branch
• In-depth knowledge of the product mix
• Working knowledge of permit and licensing requirements for markets being supported
• Specific knowledge of local competitors and the industry
• Ability to profitably grow revenue
• Creates a sense of ownership and empowerment in their team
• Extensive experience successfully managing a large organization of associates
• Excellent trainer
• Time management, multi-tasking skills and prioritization skills
• Written and verbal communication skills to communicate clearly and concisely
• Strong moral and ethical values
• Complete understanding of revenue, margin and profit components and what drives success
• Ability to analyze financial performance and plan corrective action to improve
• Problem solving skills
• Computer literate
Education: College, Technical, and/or continuing education desirable. Trade and/or sales experience a plus.
Computer Knowledge Requirements: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook. Siebel preferred.
Our employees enjoy a casual, yet results-oriented environment where we value creativity, teamwork and innovation. To take your first step toward joining our winning team, please apply today.