Posted on Oct. 18, 2016
The Installation Coordinator works with the Installation Manager to ensure the branch is supported by a professional, well trained team of installation associates as well as an adequate number of compliant sub-contractors, to deliver excellent customer service in the product category assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Analyzes business results using the required reports
• Develops and executes action plans for improvement
• Routes/dispatches assigned product installs daily
• Visits the first jobs of several new installers
• Visits job sites of all customer opportunities not resolvable by a phone call
• Creates and exhibits a sense of ownership
• Creates and supports a safe work environment
• Conducts other duties as requested by senior management
• Demonstrates a sense of urgency and decisiveness as appropriate
• Supports the branch management team by handling customer opportunities as needed
• Ensures customer satisfaction
• Trains associates to provide excellent customer service
• Manages and holds sub-contractors accountable to Empire Today standards
• Perform other functions as necessary or as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• In-depth knowledge of assigned product mix
• Working knowledge of permit and licensing requirements for markets being supported
• Specific knowledge of local competitors and the industry
• Ability to work as a team with support departments outside of the branch
• Experience successfully managing an organization of associates
• Excellent training skills
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required.
Computer Knowledge Requirements: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Our employees enjoy a casual, yet results-oriented environment where we value creativity, teamwork and innovation. To take your first step toward joining our winning team, please apply today.