Posted on Aug. 26, 2016
Empire Today is not only passionate about our customers, but also its employees. As Installation Administrative Aide for the Company, you will work in a fast-paced, casual environment and play a critical role in ensuring customer satisfaction by actively engaging contractors in a wide range of customer service and operational scenarios. This position reports to the Installation Manager.
What makes this a great opportunity?
Join a company that prides itself on customer satisfaction
We are one the largest shop-at-home flooring companies in the United States.
America’s first and best choice for installed flooring that also offers employee discounts.
The Installation Administrative Aide supports the Installation Manager and the Installation Coordinator with in-home and business-to-business flooring (carpet and hard surface) and window treatment (where applicable) installations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Completes system training, EIMS, Siebel, and POS.
• Files and maintains all product line job jackets when jobs are completed.
• Offers installation support printing worksheets and putting worksheet packets together.
• Answers department phones and makes sure customer issues are brought to the attention of the Installation ICs and IMs in a timely fashion.
• Enters Service Requests (SR) and helps to update SRs per Installation Manager’s instructions.
• Maintains supply levels on all Installation supplies and support materials.
• Provides support to individual doing Installer check in each morning.
• Acts as a liaison between the Installation Group and order management to ensure all data entry issues are controlled and addressed.
• Perform other functions as necessary or as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• High School Diploma required, Associate’s Degree preferred
• In-depth knowledge of assigned product mix
• Working knowledge of permit and licensing requirements for markets being supported
• Specific knowledge of local competitors and the industry
• Experience successfully managing an organization of associates
• Excellent training skills
• Knowledge of Home Improvement industry is a plus.
• Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish a plus.
Education: HS Diploma/GED is required. Associate’s Degree preferred.
Computer Knowledge Requirements: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook required
Our employees enjoy a casual, yet results-oriented environment where we value creativity, teamwork and innovation. To take your first step toward joining our winning team, please apply today.