Posted on Nov. 22, 2016
INSTAGRAM EDITOR INTERNSHIP
National Editor internship positions for Internettop40.com has a rare ground-floor opportunity to assist in organizing rank by voting, viral open list social media website.
RESPONSIBILITIES will include, but not limited to:
• To organize groups to sign up and make postings and to approve all postings,
• To curate and generate other original content such as news stories, photos and videos in the various categories
• Creating postings and lists in your category
• Original content writing news stories of interest in your category
• Organizing online promotions for new users
• Liaison for special accounts for "celebrity users/authors/sponsors
• Online and email promotions to attract new advertisers within your category
• Knowledge of Wordpress, Mail Chimp, Buddypress to create online promotions with these various Wordpress Plugins
• College degree preferred, but not required
• Ability to work from home
• Set goals and achieve those goals.
• Ability to use various web analytics to create unique reports of traffic and usage of internettop40.com
KNOWLEDGE OF: Computer software, hardware, languages, computer environment; detailed working knowledge of Microsoft.Net, C#, XML, MS SQL, SOAP, Web Services and current Microsoft desktop and server operating systems. Applicants with a second language will have preference
If interested, please go to the Quick Apply button located at the Top Right of this ad.