at Job News USA
Posted on Sep. 21, 2017
Dental Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Vision Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance
Job News USA, known for our creative recruitment advertising products and services -- and for the people behind them, is hiring! We are seeking experienced Inside Sales Representatives for our National Sales Center based in Louisville, KY.
As part of our world-class recruitment advertising team, you're charged with helping employers recruit the most qualified candidates through our digital recruitment solutions. You will be responsible for guiding employers through our sales process and matching them with the right products for their recruiting needs.
From our Louisville sales center, you will be calling on prospects and clients throughout the country. From generating a pipeline of new prospects to maintaining successful customer relationships, you will be expected to manage the entire process. By leveraging your knowledge of the prospects and clients' hiring needs, you need to effectively recommend the product best suited to the client’s needs.
If you are the right candidate, then you are driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both customers and co-workers. You're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make your clients recruitment efforts smarter and more efficient.
Your Success Will Be Rewarded. We offer a full benefits package including:
· Generous Base Salary
· Uncapped Commission Plan PLUS Monthly Performance Bonuses. On plan, you can expect to make $50,000 to $65,000 year one. Year two, you can expect to make up to $65,000 - $100,000.
· 17 Paid Holidays in your first year and 25 paid days off in your second year, 27 paid days off after your third year.
· Health Insurance
· Life Insurance
· 401(k) Plan with company contribution
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
Job News USA is a total recruitment advertising solution in all forms of media across the United States including web, job fairs, broadcast, print, billboards, job aggregators, social media and more.
Our focus is on helping local employers and employees connect through broadcast, digital and print media offerings, as well as job fair events.
E-mail your resume today!
Experience requirements· Minimum of three years of sales experience in Human Resources, Staffing, Digital Advertising or other B2B sales of an intangible product or service.
Qualifications· Deeply passionate, highly motivated, determined and money motivated sales professionals who will always put the needs of the client first.
Responsibilities· Meet and exceed weekly phone call and email activity goals
· Contribute to territory management by generating and developing business opportunities.
· Drive business development, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the sales cycle.
· Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
· Identify and pursue business development opportunities; analyze data trends and client performance, prepare and conduct presentations, in addition to effective communication with customers via phone/email and video conferencing technologies
· Develop a knowledge of Job News USA’s product offerings and competitive advantages
· Deliver against assigned goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience to customers and prospects.