at Job News
Posted on Jan. 23, 2018
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Job News USA is looking for a dynamic, sales professional to join our growing Jacksonville Office.
*Must have 3+ years of sales experience to qualify.*
Job News is a multi-media recruitment advertising company with operations in 15 cities across the USA and our Jacksonville operation is one of our most progressive, leading edge offices.
You will be responsible for prospecting and selling recruitment advertising campaigns through Web, Print, Broadcast (TV/Radio), Social Media, digital recruitment and Job Fairs both locally AND nationwide
Your Success Will Be Rewarded:
• This exciting opportunity comes with a generous base salary and a strong commission package
• Performance based Management structure with philosophy of rewarding & promoting from within
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) Plan
• Dental Insurance
• Professional Work Environment
• Paid Holidays
• Comprehensive one-on-one training and daily support is provided to ensure your success
Job News USA is a total recruitment advertising solution in all forms of media across the United States including web, job fairs, broadcast, print, billboards, job aggregators, social media and more. Our focus is on helping local employers and employees connect through broadcast, digital and print media offerings, as well as job fair events.
We're looking for winners who want to make a difference and achieve great things.
If you're ready to take control of your career and your financial future so you can make the kind of money you want to make and have the ability to develop your career into larger roles within the Company, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
If you can effectively sell, if you are willing to work hard to be the best you can be, and you are a strong closer, then we want you to be part of our team!
E-mail your resume today!
Experience requirements• Our successful candidate will require at least 3 years of business to business sales experience, ideally in the recruiting, or advertising fields
• Ability to ask for the sale and get it.
• Proven ability to successfully build and manage a profitable book of business.
• Persuasive communicator who can overcome objections and turn a No into a Yes.
• Responsible for revenue generation and meeting sales targets
• We look for: deeply passionate, highly motivated, bold, determined, money motivated and highly talented sales professionals
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue and sales goals
• Possess the ability to effectively market the tremendous value of our outstanding suite of recruitment advertising products
• Experience prospecting and developing new accounts both in person and on the phone
• Successful experience with sourcing, networking and developing your own leads
• Knowledge and experience with social networking
• Previous experience in Account / Customer Relationship Management, B2B sales or as an Account Manager, Account Executive, Sales Representative, Sales Manager, Sales Executive or Sales Consultant preferred.
• Sales and/or management experience in the advertising, staffing or recruiting industries a plus.
• Computer literate
• Strong presentation skills
• Great work ethic and self-motivation
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong relationship building skills
Responsibilities• Find, engage and sell to new Clients / Prospects needing recruitment advertising solutions
• Oversee sale from start to finish and ensure client satisfaction and account development
• Excecute an effective needs assessment, overcome objections, present solutions and close deals in order to generate revenue.
• Position Job News as a one stop shop for all of a Clients / Prospects recruitment advertising needs
• Must be able to successfully make a minimum of 50 cold calls per day
• Develop existing clients and partner with them to determine the appropriate media for their hiring needs
• Participate in training and development programs
• Customize and present various recruitment advertising solutions both in person and over the phone.
• Successfully complete required calls and leads on a weekly basis
• Communicate with management and administrators to build successful campaigns for our clients
• Stay current with news and trends occurring within the recruitment advertising industry