Posted on Feb. 19, 2018
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of specialized workforce payment products and services including; fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR has been a leading player in the payments technology space as well as in the fleet industry with a wide suite of products. We continue to dominate the market, having just been nominated to the Fortune 1000 and recognized as the 14th most innovative company by Forbes Magazine and 70th fastest growing company by Fortune! In order to maintain our market leadership, we are actively looking for employees passionate about building a sales career with a leader in its industry!
Your role in this would be to identify key prospects in small to mid –sized companies to sell our solutions! As an Inside Sales Executive you would play a critical part in the company’s growth!!! You would be responsible for cold-calling potential customers with payment solutions, provide insight and product knowledge, manage relationships and provide stellar customer service to retain customer loyalty. Through our trainings and coaching, we will develop you professionally to move on to the next opportunity. The Inside Sales Executives who perform well will have the opportunity to move into progressively senior sales roles and build a lucrative career.
What does a day in the life of an Inside Sales Executive look like?
• You will be part of a growing team of sales and business development professionals in a high-energy, high activity environment. It’s a culture of hustle where the work is not easy, but it’s incredibly important to our business.
• You would be on the phone, email- a lot. As we all know, sales are a numbers game!
• Prospect leads, identify decision makers, establish relationships with key players to generate interest, develop accounts and stimulate opportunities.
• Actively track and manage a pipeline of leads in Salesforce.com.
• Be responsible for meeting or exceeding daily, weekly and monthly quotas.
This job might be for you if:
• The idea of making a base salary with additional lucrative earning potential appeals to you!
• You have an ambition to build a B2B sales career and interested in working for a company that will develop you and then reward you for delivering expected results.
• You are confident, polished, extremely competitive and enjoy a challenge
• You are passionate about everything you do and nothing holds you back.
• You are resilient. Somebody says “you can’t do that…” and your response is “watch me!”
• You are always interested in learning, growing and making an impact around you
• You are process oriented and pay attention to details
You might consider us as an Employer of Choice because:
• We’ve experienced double-digit growth year over year for the last several years running - a growth company translates to career advancement and stability.
• We make an impact every day on an entire industry! If you are interested in sales, but you want to sell something that people NEED…that impacts someone’s life or livelihood
• We, as an organization, are very philanthropic and focus on charitable giving in several different ways: Walk to End Alzheimer’s, donations to Hurricane Harvey victims, support for the American Cancer Society, etc., just to name a few.
• We offer discounts with multiple cellular service providers, gym memberships, on-site weight watchers programs and many more!
• HS Diploma + 3-5 years’ new business sales (prefer inside/telesales/call center in both inbound and outbound calling
• Associate and/or Bachelor’s degree preferred (Sales Degree/Sales Certification) or comparable degree w/2 years’ minimum sales experience
• Combination of education and/or experience will be considered for the requirements listed above
As a fulltime Inside Sales Executive with FLEETCOR, we offer excellent and affordable health benefits, 401K plan match, two weeks paid vacation and paid company holidays.
Click Apply Now for the on-line application.