Posted on Oct. 20, 2017
Comdata's North American Trucking (NAT) division serves more than 20,000 clients in the trucking industry…Our value proposition is that we help businesses keep the flow of goods moving. They face increasingly complex compliance standards as well as various regulations and rising fuel prices just to name a few challenges facing this industry. Did you know that 83% of goods will travel over the road by a truck? With numbers like these and with razor thin margins, these businesses need a partner to help keep them compliant and profitable. That’s where Comdata comes in! Your role at Comdata would be to help us increase our client base and win more business through identifying prospects, closing deals, upselling, making customer retention plays, etc. Our passion and commitment to our employees is to provide the training, the development, and the tools necessary to prepare for the next step in the career journey. We meet you where are to keep you moving forward!
What does a day in the life of an Inside Sales Representative look like?
• You will be part of a growing team of successful sales and business development professionals in a high-energy, high activity environment. It’s a culture of hustle where the work is not challenging, but incredibly important to our business. We value hard work and want motivating team members that are ready to win with us.
• You would be on the phone, email- a lot. As we all know, sales is a numbers game!
• Research accounts, identify key players, establish relationships, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities.
• Actively track and manage a pipeline of leads in Salesforce.com.
• Be responsible for meeting or exceeding daily, weekly and monthly contact attempts and new lead quotas.
This job might be for you if:
• The idea of making a base salary with additional lucrative earning potential appeals to you!
• You have an ambition to build a B2B sales career and are interested in working for a company that will develop you and then reward you for delivering expected results.
• You are confident, polished, extremely competitive and enjoy a challenge
• You are passionate about everything you do and nothing holds you back.
• You are always interested in learning and growing and have a “pay it forward” mindset where you invest in helping others
• You are articulate and comfortable with the art of persuasion which would help you explain the value proposition to secure and close a deal.
You might consider us as an Employer of Choice because:
• We’ve experienced double-digit growth year over year for the last several years running: a growth company translates to career advancement, stability.
• We make an impact every day on an entire industry! If you are interested in sales…but you want to sell something that people need…that impacts someone’s life or livelihood…we do that in both of our divisions here at Comdata.
• We, as an organization, are very philanthropic and focus on charitable giving in several different ways: Walk to End Alzheimer’s, donations to Hurricane Harvey victims, support for the American Cancer Society, etc, just to name a few.
• We have a passion for helping and developing others.
About Comdata, a FLEETCOR company:
• We’ve been a leading player in the payments technology space as well as the fleet industry for the past 48 years.
• As part of the FLEETCOR family of companies, we were named to the Fortune 1000 in 2017.
• Fortune also recognized us as the 70th fastest growing company in 2016.
• Forbes recognized us as the 14th most innovative company in 2016.