Posted on Sep. 22, 2016
MMA is currently seeking a high-energy Inside Sales representative that possesses a can-do, “roll-up-your-sleeves" attitude.
As a telephone sales executive you'll be expected to sell the products and services of the company you work for by calling prospective clients.
Working within a team of other sales executives you'll be set targets and strategies by the team supervisor. Your day will be mostly spent calling buyers and persuading them to either purchase a product
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• A polite and friendly manner (being rude never gets you anywhere)
• Lots of initiative
• A positive attitude
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Ability to succeed in a quick sales cycle environment
• Loves talking on the phone & can find the right person to talk to within an organization
• Research skills. Ability to find and use public sources of information.
• Loves sales. Self-starter. Self-motivated.
• Quick learner who can come up to speed quickly on our company and the equipment we buy/sell
• Ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects
• Make outbound calls to prospective customers;
• Work to daily / weekly targets
• Explaining and promoting the product to prospective clients
• Responding to RFIs
• Assisting sales executives to achieve their sales targets with all aspects of sales process
• Preparing sales pitches
• It’s also important to be able to deal with negative responses from customers who don't want to talk to you, and above all, you must enjoy the buzz of working under pressure and meeting tough targets.
- Salary: to be negotiated
- 3 approbatory months
- 12 days of vacation in the first year
- Work Schedule: 7am to 4pm (1h break) Monday to Friday