Posted on Aug. 11, 2017
Bilingual Inside Sales Representative opportunity with Comdata.
The Bilingual (Spanish and English) Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for identifying potential prospects; qualifying the prospect and completing the sales cycle to finalize evaluation of prospect and completion of agreement.
Duties and responsibilities
• Scheduling, allocating work loads, training, counseling,
establishing goals and benchmarks, monitoring progress versus
• Perform initial contact by email or phone to potential prospects.
• Develop inside sales selling techniques.
• Initiate and complete research on new prospects in specific
• Obtain complete and accurate customer contact information and
other details as necessary. Enter all information in Prospect
• Evaluate prospects to determine their potential.
• Complete presentation of appropriate program to potential
• Complete sales process with potential prospects that includes;
initial call qualification, close of sale, start up and account
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Inside Sales Manager or Sr. Vice President of Sales
• Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work with minimal
supervision in a team environment.
• Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Exhibit professional skills and relate well with others.
• Excellent communication skills including verbal and written form.
•Illustrate an outgoing personality and demonstrate personal confidence.
• Must be able to work on numerous projects at once.
• 2+ years of proven sales success.
• High school diploma. Associates degree preferred.
Click Apply Now
Thank you for for your interest. If your profile corresponds to our requirements, a member of our Talent Acquisition Team will contact you soon.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.