Posted on Nov. 29, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K
Michael’s Finer Meats and Seafoods is looking for an energetic, passionate and self-starter Inside Sales-Customer Service Representative for our rapidly-expanding, state of the art processing.
Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri (3:00pm-11:30pm) Sun, Tues (12pm-8:30pm) (Two Sundays per Month) ***Rotating Holiday Schedule
Michael’s Finer Meats and Seafoods, a Division of The Chefs' Warehouse, has served the finest restaurants, hotels, country clubs and steak houses since 1962. You will play an important role in our commitment to the highest customer service standards and maintaining the trust and loyalty of our customers.
• Receive incoming calls from customers, prepare orders and expedite.
• Review accuracy of incoming and outgoing orders, collect and input orders submitted via fax, email, voicemail.
• Invoicing and filing of pick tickets
• Nightly reporting to third party distribution carriers and customers
• Work with outside sales team reporting irregularities, problems and requests for outside sales assistance.
• Build and maintain customer relationships.
• Deal professionally on the phone and in person with customers, vendors and fellow employees.
• Assist with processing special orders and customer price lists.
• Provide backup vacation coverage for outside sales representatives and assist with workload of fellow team members when absent.
• Other projects or tasks assigned by sales manager as needed
• Previous Customer Service experience
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
• Excellent verbal, telephone, and interpersonal communication skills
• High School Diploma, College degree preferred but not required
• Proficiency with MS Office
• Previous food service, distribution, Inside Sales/Customer Service and/or call center experience preferred.
What makes Michael’s different from any other company in our industry is our focus on building strong relationships with our customers and our commitment to contribute to our employees’ success.
• Competitive compensation package
• Medical, dental and vision benefits
• 401(k) plan with employer match
• Recognition Programs
• Free Food Program and more
Apply on Company Website (Click Apply Now for details)