Posted on Jul. 17, 2017
Pearl Insurance is growing in the Kansas City area and we're seeking dynamic inside sales professionals to help lead us to more growth and success. If you're looking for a great work culture and opportunities to advance your career, then Pearl is the place for you! Take the next step toward a rewarding career and apply today!
What We Offer:
• Competitive Base Salary plus Unlimited Commission Potential
• Excellent Benefits Package
• Robust Sales Funnel with Warm Leads
• Well Recognized Name in the Insurance Industry with over 60 years of Experience
• Thorough Training Equipping you with the Resources needed to be Successful
We are proud to offer our employees this great benefits package:
• Medical Insurance - Two Plans to choose from
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Discount Plan
• Flex Spending Plan is available
• Premium Discount Plan (Tobacco Free and/or Health Awareness Plan)
• Free Fitness Center and access to 2 Personal Trainers at no cost
• Paid Time Off
• Short Term Disability
• Basic Life Insurance (Additional Voluntary Life Insurance can be purchased)
• Education Assistance Program
• 401(k) with Company Match
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conducts high volume sales calls to meet monthly sales goals.
• Works the sales process to achieve production goals for the assigned territory.
• Develops and executes sales strategy in an effort to promote products via the telephone, fax, internet, mailing campaigns, advertising, and/or other marketing programs.
• Customizes insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
• Explains advantages, and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
• Ensures that policy requirements are fulfilled and the appropriate forms are complete.
• Documents activity in and utilizes the database system to support the sales process.
• Participates in departmental and regional team meetings.
• Builds and maintain customer relationships.
• Supports other reps when they are not available.
• Continues to stay updated by participating in extensive product training to increase overall product knowledge, system training, and sales skills, when needed.
• Convention attendance likely.
• Maintains insurance knowledge in the field the Sales Rep is selling in, staying abreast of current trends and issues in the marketplace in relation to industry (i.e., lawyers, realtors, engineers, etc...).
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, or a related field is preferred; previous sales and/or customer service experience, preferably within the insurance industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Insurance sales and/or telemarketing experience preferred
• Basic PC skills required, including spreadsheet and word processing software.
• Property & Casualty license or the willingness/ability to obtain license required.