Posted on Feb. 15, 2018
This position will maintain the computer networking system in an office and manufacturing environment by tracking server activity, performing upgrades of software, maintaining computer hardware, addressing questions about technical problems, troubleshoot network connection issues and improving efficiency by evaluating system network performance. While Administrating the Network this person will also plan, coordinate, and implement network security and data back-up measures.
Education requirementsBachelor's Degree in accounting, computer science, management information systems or related field or any combination of education, training and experience equivalent.
Experience requirementsWindows Based Server Experience necessary.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties & Responsibilities
• Confidentiality is Essential in this position.
• Develops and produces physical design of databases based upon logical data models by employing program and business requirements and analysis
• Works closely with system users to ensure information system strategies are aligned with Business, Finance, Inventory Control needs
• Researches and develops database administration
• Coordinates and aligns information systems with user objectives
• Develops and reviews standards and procedures regarding Business, Finance, Inventory Control systems
• Tests, troubleshoots and resolves issues with software functionality
• Performs technical adjustments and installs technical updates to system
• Maintains, analyzes, evaluates and updates database integrity and security settings
• Maintains detailed accounting of users and security access to system software
• Audits, modifies, and amends data in systems
• Monitors and reports on system usage
Training and Technical Assistance
• Provides technical direction and consultation to users
• Formulates, assists and supports users with application training and technical support
• Sets up and maintains users on mainframe computer system including creating and maintaining software functions for users
• Creates, assembles, and distributes procedure/training manuals and materials to users
• Conducts in-service training sessions
• Sets up processes and procedures, and assists users in implementing new system modules and updating existing modules
• Reviews, evaluates and implements recommendations for improved methods or procedures
• Plans and implements departmental processes and projects.
• Monitors and reports to management any deviation from procedures or policy
• Oversees and manages multiple concurrent projects
• Supports internal operations, budget management, and project planning
• Supports existing products and services by acting as an agent for problem and operational issue resolution
• Establishes and maintains a variety of file systems
• Reviews user requests and requirements
• Organizes and analyzes data for efficient reporting and retrieval
• Assists users to retrieve data from system
• Develops procedures, forms, and other organizational tools to implement and manage efficient workflow used in the department
• Plans and prepares correspondence related to the position
Skills• Utilization and purposes of management information systems, database structure and data verification methods
• Principles and operation of networks, operating systems, standard software applications, writing software functions, configuring firewalls, hardware and related peripheral equipment
• Basic principles of system analysis; principles of organization and project management.
Work hoursWork Hours - Day Shift
APPLY TODAY - Email your resume or apply in person!
1. EMAIL: Fill out the quick apply form, attach resume, and click the "apply now".
3. APPLY IN PERSON: Fill out the quick apply form and select "apply now". On the next page, select employer address to access.