Posted on Mar. 18, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
The St. Louis Contact Center is currently hiring Information Management Coordinators. This is an entry-level position, focusing on data entry, and offers the ability to advance within the department. Representatives in this role manage/analyze the transfer and implementation of all information and data pertaining to rental and non rental locations, corporate accounts and marketing promotions into our various operating systems. These representatives support our Business Rental and Marketing Teams, Field Operations, and our other Information Management counterparts.
Our ideal candidate is highly detail-oriented, organized, and able to consistently meet deadlines while producing accurate results. We are looking for extremely reliable individuals who can adapt to change, absorb and apply new information, and who have the determination to learn detailed processes.
- The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday with department hours of 5am-6pm.
- The starting pay for this position is $14.20 per hour
- The transition and subsequent maintenance of the top Enterprise airport locations using multiple systems
- Load and maintain Enterprise, National, and Alamo branches/station location information in relevant systems
- Transition, maintain, and be responsible for all rates, products, rules, policies, and contract ID's for all corporate accounts and marketing promotions in reservation systems
- Respond and recommend practical solutions to problems from Corporate and Rental divisions
- Research and provide support for accounts having difficulties booking reservations through the contact centers, web sites or travel agent systems
- Process requests pertaining to the After Hours and Extended Hours programs
- Ensure high standards and quality of work completed
- Handle any special projects or duties as assigned
- Ability to multi task in fast-paced, complex and dynamic work environment.
- Deadline oriented with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented and a team player.
- Ability to carry out job duties with minimum intervention by managers
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Ability to interpret and apply company/group policies to daily situations
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Minimum of 1 year continuous work experience at the same employer
- Minimum of 1 year data entry and/or business analysis experience required (in an office/business work environment preferred)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel required (Advanced level preferred)
- Must be able to work Monday
- Friday, 40 hours/week, within the department hours of 5am-6pm
If interested, please apply online at https://track.talentbrew.com?jobmediaid=190278&typeid=1