Posted on Sep. 9, 2016
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Windmoor Healthcare, located in Clearwater Florida is a 144-bed comprehensive behavioral health care facility that provides a wide range of inpatient and partial hospitalization programs and services. Our facility has been providing intensive treatment of dual diagnosis issues and the comprehensive approach is highly individualized, designed to guide patients and their families through the process of intervention, assessment and treatment. We are currently seeking a fulltime Infection Control Nurse/Clinical Nurse Educator. If you are looking for a rewarding career where you can make a difference, Windmoor is the place for you.
• The Infection Control/Clinical Educator is responsible for the development and implementation of an infection control program for all inpatient and partial hospitalization programs to include the surveillance, prevention, and control of infection to reduce the risks of acquiring and transmitting infection among patients and employees.
• The Infection Control/Clinical Educator provides employee health services, develops and conducts hospital-wide orientation process for staff and plans and develops annual mandatory education requirements for all employees.
EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
• One (1) year experience as a Registered Nurse, required.
• One (1) year experience in psychiatric nursing, preferred.
• One (1) year experience in infection control practice preferred.
• Current RN license in the state of Florida required
• Current CPR Certification required
• Infection Control Certification is preferred.
• APIC membership required, if do not have Infection Control Certification.
Must be able to pass the AHCA livescan fingerprinting background screen.
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.