Posted on Oct. 3, 2017
$15.00– $19.00 Hourly
Industrial Service Technician - $15 - $19 per hour (will pay for experience)
EXCELLENT BENEFITS: Compensation will be determined based upon experience, skills, qualifications and potential learning capabilities. We ensure that we offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical insurance, retirement, paid vacation and holidays.
VSC, LLC (Valley Scale Company) is a calibration company based out of Clarksville, Indiana serving Kentucky and Indiana for over 45 years. Our firm provides sales, service, repair, integration and calibration of virtually all types of inspection, measuring, test and weighing equipment.
Our rapidly expanding business currently has several open positions for an Industrial Field Service Engineer Technician.
This position will be responsible for installation, calibration, trouble-shooting and repair of Industrial Scales, Lab Balances and Instrumentation. The Calibration Technician interacts with peers and clients to maintain a high level of customer relations and satisfaction, collaboration with outside resources and supporting on call responses, as well as other duties assigned.
Education requirements• Minimum 2 years of education, training and experience in scales, instrumentation or industrial maintenance or electronic repair preferred
Qualifications• Demonstrate a conceptual understanding of measurement principles and devices
• Provide good mathematical skills, scale drawings and configurations
• Experience in Network and Data communications preferred
• Clean driving record and submit to pre-employment background check and drug screen.
• Must be prepared to travel as required in the performance of job assignments.
• Capable of lifting 50 - 80 lb.
• PMEL trained preferred (Precision Measurement Equipment Laboratory)
• TMDE trained preferred (Test, Measurement and Diagnostic Equipment)
• PLC trained preferred (Programmable Logic Controller)
• CDL Required but may be obtained within the first 90 days of employment
Responsibilities• Install various measurement products and resolve associated service related issues
• Directly assist customers on all scale related problems and installations, on-site and in a timely manner
• Utilize network and data communications systems to install products and troubleshoot
• Keep abreast of new and existing measurement products and how they apply to varying configurations
• Maintain appropriate documentation and other tools necessary to perform in an efficient and professional manner
• Complete and prepare timely and accurate administrative reporting, (i.e. Service Job Reports, Installation Reports, ISO 9000 Reports, etc.)
• Work independently as well as in a group setting, demonstrate initiative, handle multiple projects
• Strong leadership skills and a can do attitude
Work hoursHours will vary
Fill out the "QUICK APPLY FORM", submit your resume as well as salary requirements, and select "APPLY NOW".