Posted on Feb. 21, 2018
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid vacation, Paid holidays
EXCELLENT PAY AND BENEFITS!!! APPLY TODAY WITH RESUME:
-Trouble Shooting die casting presses similar to plastic injection molding presses, hydraulic, electrical, pneumatic print reading
-Electrical trouble shooting depending on levels. Room to grow into programming Allen Bradley PLC's Fanuc Robotics, servo motors and drives, VFD's pressure transducers, linear transducers
-Experience with gas fire burners for aluminum and zinc furnaces similar to boilers, Hydraulic pumps, valves, and cylinder repairs in house
-Trim press trouble shooting similar to punch presses or stamping presses.
1. Supervision Received and Given: Reports to Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Project Supervisor and Die Cast Supervisor.
2. Type & Level of Contact with Others: Position works with all levels Production Castings personnel.
3. Impact of Errors: Excessive machine downtime.
4. Proprietary Data Exposure: During day-to-day operations, this position has exposure to maintenance request forms and maintenance manuals.
5. Mental and Visual Demands: Requires a positive mental attitude and the ability to perform in a fast paced environment. Must remain alert throughout the entire shift.
6. Physical Demands & Environmental Exposures: Remain on feet continuously for entire shift. Work in extreme variations of temperature throughout the year. Work extended periods of overtime with little or no notice. Handle boxes weighing up to 100 pounds.
7. Financial Limitations on Signature: N/A
Education requirementsMinimum Education Requirements: High School Diploma or GED
Experience requirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Ability Requirements
Background and Previous Experience Required (duration & type of exp.) Trade school and/or 1-2 years in an industrial atmosphere
Specific / Technical knowledge Required: Forklift / Pallet Jack Certification by Production Castings
ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities: Perform preventive and breakdown machine repairs. Must be able to navigate electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic prints. Must have working knowledge of electrical and hydraulic systems. Must be able to fabricate using torch and welder. Must understand and apply proper and adequate lubrication techniques. Housekeeping, safety rules and lockout/tagout procedures must be followed.
Work hours2nd shift opening.
Excellent Pay and Benefits!!!
Please upload a resume for consideration.