Posted on Nov. 2, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
ATTENTION APPLICANTS... YOU HAVE NOT APPLIED TO THIS POSITION UNTIL YOU ATTACH A RESUME OR APPLY ONLINE. To attach a resume or apply online please complete the "QUICK APPLY" box at the top of the page.
COME JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM
PARKER (formally Clarcor) is one of the world's foremost manufacturers of air filtration products for the commercial, industrial and institutional markets.
Come join our winning team and be part of our continuous improvement culture!
Parker team members enjoy generous benefits including health insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, disability insurance, 401K / retirement plan, weekly pay, bridge toll assistance, bonus opportunities and tuition reimbursement.
EEO employer for Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons & Protected Veterans.
Experience requirements• Maintenance operations experience in industrial manufacturing required. Experience with Lean Manufacturing/6S implementation is a plus.
• Metal fabrication skills and experience using basic machine shop instrumentation and equipment, as well as welding (mig/tig) experience are a plus.
• Minimum 2-4 years of industrial maintenance experience required.
• Prior experience using a CMMS system is a plus.
Qualifications• Must pass a drug screen and background check and show proof of eligibility to work in the US.
• Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems; PLC troubleshooting experience a plus.
• Requires strong skills in math, reading, writing and time management.
• Ability to work independent of others, as well as with a team to resolve issues.
• Must be willing and able to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required by the job and be familiar with LOTO procedures.
Responsibilities• Industrial maintenance, and can assist with maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and replacement of plant equipment and systems to ensure maximum plant performance.
• Maintains production and quality requirements by performing troubleshooting, installation, routine maintenance and repair of mechanical manufacturing equipment.
• Maintains facilities and grounds in a clean, well-kept and efficient operating manner as needed.
• Able to perform essential job functions outside of normal working hours as needed.
• Other duties not listed herein but which need to be accomplished to maintain safe and timely day-to-day operations of the plant.