Posted on Feb. 8, 2018
$19.00– $23.00 Hourly
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
2nd and 3rd SHIFT MAINTENANCE TECH
$19.00 to 23.00/hr (based on experience) with $1.25/hr shift differential.
Perform preventive/corrective maintenance on an equipment family, facilities maintenance. Assist Operators with minor maintenance issues to consistently obtain the standard operating efficiency of system and minimize down time. Ability to demonstrate the operation of and test the equipment, analyzing malfunctions to correct the problem. Basic troubleshooting skills. Proficient in at least one area of printing, bindery or packaging machine maintenance. Ability to conduct rebuilds on equipment. Maintains records of repairs, calibrations, tests, and standard setting processes. Communicates equipment problems that are beyond their abilities to the support group. Accountability for following a process during purchasing, usage, and/or recording of consumables. Ability to assist Level 2 and Level 3 in repairs and other equipment or plant upgrades.
BENEFITS: 401(k), medical, dental, vision after 30 days. Paid vacation after 45 days. Tuition assistance after 90 days. Temperature controlled work environment. Skill and development training and a great team environment.
Education requirementsHigh school education and Mechanical and or electronic courses.
Experience requirements- Strong mechanical reasoning skills and conscientiousness
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment under time constraints
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Experience using Windows based PC applications
Responsibilities- Assist operators with minor maintenance issues as needed and replace broken or damaged items in a timely manner. Performs electrical and/or mechanical troubleshooting and repairs in response to equipment errors or failures (50%)
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance and audits. (15%)
- Assist with facilities maintenance and other duties as assigned. (10%)
- Ability to review, interpret, and understand performance data that will enable them to identify and implement performance improvement activities. (10%)
- Perform maintenance best practices. (10%)
- Lead and/or assist with local Engineering upgrades and projects. (5%)
Work hours2nd Shift (M-F 2:00pm -10:30pm)
3rd Shift (S-Th 10:00pm – 6:30am)
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form.
2. On the next page, follow the link provided to apply on our website.
(Must fill out online application to be considered for this position)
Harland Clarke is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, or disability (physical or mental), Vietnam-era or disable veteran status, and other factors protected by state and local laws.