at People Ready
Posted on Sep. 19, 2016
***MEET OUR HIRING MANAGERS IN PERSON!!!!!!!
***Visit us on October 4th from 10:00am to 2:00pm
***Click Apply now for the location address
When you join the People Ready team, we make it easy for you to get to work.
People Ready is NOW HIRING Florida Phosphate Cardholder Associates to work in and around Plant City, FL!
When you join the People Ready Team, you receive:
Flexibility - Access to jobs that fit your schedule. Choose the days and hours you want to work.
Variety - Work in a range of industries, like construction, manufacturing, hospitality, retail and waste.
Build Your Skills - Learn new skills or sharpen the skills you have, and earn along the way.
Never a Fee - We find the jobs and put you to work at no cost to you. Period.
Job Location: Plant City, Florida
Work Hours: Varies by location and assignment
Pay Rate: $15.59 / hour USD
Maintenance Mechanic Responsibilities:
Manufacturing Maintenance workers keep machines, mechanical equipment, or the structure of an establishment in repair. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, or the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate.
• Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
• Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or equipment.
• Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of machinery.
• Repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment.
Do you have relevant experience? Are you committed to safety, and have excellent attendance? We are ready to put you to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
You may be required to submit to a criminal background check and drug screen prior to placement.
• Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Industrial maintenance or successful completion of the maintenance trainee program
• Must be familiar with production machinery and ability to read blue prints along with high speed production experience
• Must be able to communicate and follow instructions in English, this includes reading, speaking and writing
Please Click ‘Apply’ for location details to Meet Our Recruiters and Submit your Resume Today!!!!
We look forward to meeting you on October 4th!!!!