at People Ready
Posted on Sep. 19, 2016
***MEET OUR HIRING MANAGERS IN PERSON!!!!!!!
***Visit us on October 4th from 10:00am to 2:00pm
***Click Apply now for the location address
When you join the People Ready team, we make it easy for you to get to work.
People Ready is NOW HIRING Industrial Machine Operators to work in and around Plant City, FL!
When you join the People Ready Team, you receive:
Flexibility - Access to jobs that fit your schedule. Choose the days and hours you want to work.
Variety - Work in a range of industries, like construction, manufacturing, hospitality, retail and waste.
Build Your Skills - Learn new skills or sharpen the skills you have, and earn along the way.
Never a Fee - We find the jobs and put you to work at no cost to you. Period.
Job Location:Plant City, Florida
Work Hours: Varies by location and assignment
Pay Rate: $14.00 / hour USD
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
Machine operators will set up and operate machines in order to saw, cut, shear, punch, bend, or straighten metal or plastic. Machine operators will also operate, or tend machines in order to extrude or draw thermoplastic or metal materials into tubes, wire or structural shapes. Additional responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Follow all plant safety regulations and considers safety first in all job actions
• Support the Department’s daily, weekly, monthly KPI’s by the performance of planned work
• Maintain the highest quality standard
• Follow position specific checklist and accepted “best practices
• Complete the SBS certification process for required positions in the department
• Demonstrated ability to communicate and comply with plant safety regulations
• Demonstrated ability to read and comprehend written directions and training manuals
• Demonstrated ability to read a tape measure
• Demonstrated ability to effectively take action to solve problems while exhibiting sound judgment and critical thinking skills
• Demonstrated ability to deliver sustainable and superior results
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with peers and management regarding equipment status, safety issues, and turnover information
• Willingness and ability to become certified to operate forklifts/Lull, man lifts and overhead cranes
Do you have relevant experience? Are you committed to safety, and have excellent attendance? We are ready to put you to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
You may be required to submit to a criminal background check and drug screen prior to placement.
• Two years in a manufacturing environment preferred
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to multi-task and be flexible in job roles
• High School diploma or GED equivalency
Please Click ‘Apply’ for location details to Meet Our Recruiters and Submit your Resume Today!!!!
We look forward to meeting you on October 4th!!