Posted on Sep. 20, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K
***Meet Our Hiring Managers In Person!
***Visit us on October 5th from 2:00pm to 7:00pm
***Click Apply Now for the location address
Manatee County Government is hiring Industrial Control Technicians!
*WORK THAT MATTERS*
Great Benefits with Great Pay!
$17.94 - $27.81 Hourly
$37,315.20 - $57,844.80 Annually
• Under general supervision, performs a variety of high level technical tasks relating to the maintenance, service, or installation of three phase electrical industrial plants.
• May work with high voltages when modifying, repairing, or installing electrical equipment and may be required to assume responsibility of controlling electrical emergencies.
• May initiate maintenance or repairs based on computerized radio telemetry reports or maintenance management system reports.
• Work is performed with considerable independence and reviewed for results obtained.
• Incumbent will be required to work after hours, weekends, and holidays when needed.
Indoor/Outdoor situation; high noise environment while performing certain responsibilities. Lifting equipment up to 50 lbs. alone; up to 75 lbs. with assistance.
***Please Click ‘APPLY NOW’ for LOCATION DETAILS to Meet Our Recruiters and Submit your Resume Today!
***Thank you for your interest in Manatee County Government, and we look forward to meeting you on October 5th!