Posted on Nov. 29, 2016
Meet our Hiring Managers in person.
Visit us on Tuesday December 13th from 10 am to 2 pm.
Please Click Apply now for the location address.
Inbound Vacation Sales Agent
Who we are:
At Holiday Inn Club Vacations, we like to do things differently. We were founded through the passion, creativity, and drive of one visionary man who set out to change an industry—and continue to hold to these core values in everything we do.We are proud to be a company where genuine people can deliver amazing results and those who believe they can make a real difference can excel. Now, through a strategic alliance with Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG), owners of the Holiday Inn brand and the largest hospitality company in the world by number of guest rooms, we continue to experience record growth. With that success comes an even brighter future for our organization and those who join our team.
The responsibility of the Inbound Vacation Sales Agent is to provide IHG guests information on all vacation packages that we have to offer at Holiday Inn Club Vacations. Agents must make guests aware of the package details, verify guest demographics, determine package eligibility, sell vacation packages, and assist guests in booking reservations for their vacation packages.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
• Sell the qualifying guest vacation packages over the phone.
• Adhere to approved scripts.
• Assist guest with any questions or concerns about the vacation properties.
• Make sure that all guests meet tour and package qualifications.
• Disqualify guests that do not meet the qualification standards for our packages.
• Update sales force with any missing data.
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only:
Sales: 2 years