Posted on Aug. 7, 2017
$45,000.00– $60,000.00 Annually
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
INBOUND SALES REPRESENTATIVES
2nd Shift - 3pm-1am
Spectrum is currently seeking professional individuals that will take inbound phone calls as a Full-time Inbound Sales Representative.
THIS IS NOT TELEMARKETING!
NO OUTBOUND OR COLD CALLING INVOLVED!
HANDLES APPROXIMATELY 45 CALLS PER DAY!
This position allows for earning potential based on performance. The more you sell the more you make! In addition to the earning potential, we are proud to offer a robust benefits package including: Base Salary plus Aggressive Commission structure.
$11.00/hour plus $.75/hour shift differential, plus commission
September 1st, pay rate goes to $13.20/hour
Average 1st year income is $45,000!
Top performers earning over $60,000!
Training is Monday-Friday, 1st 4 weeks, 10am-7pm
and 2nd 4 weeks 2pm to 11pm
• Discounted services for employees who reside in a Spectrum serviceable area.
• Matched 401k (100% match up to 6% of total income plus company automatically pays in 3%.)
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug plans.
• Tuition Reimbursement for select majors.
• Paid vacation after 6 months!
The Inbound Sales Representative is a consultative professional sales position within our Telesales team. Individuals in this position are responsible for sales regarding residential cable, internet, and home phone. This professional must be able to develop an instant rapport with the customer, determine customer's household needs, develop a specific package to meet caller's household needs, successfully identify and overcome objections, and complete the sale. The successful candidate must be dedicated and driven to achieve set goals, and maximize company's revenue.
Qualifications• Must have ability to persuasively present products and services to meet customer needs, address and overcome objections, and close sales.
• Must demonstrate commitment to provide the highest quality of service to the customer.
• Must be competitive and be driven by daily, weekly and monthly goals and stay motivated to meet work objectives while working within policy and acceptable standards.
• Must organize work and time to ensure delivery of results and display a strong work ethic.
• Must be available to work weekends and evenings.
Responsibilities• Promote residential products and services, offered by Spectrum, to both existing and potential subscribers. These products and services include, but are not limited to; Digital Video, High Speed Internet and Digital Phone.
• Navigates and uses various databases and applications to accurately and quickly capture, maintain and retrieve records of customer transactions, inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken. Maintains call and data entry accuracy levels that meet department expectations.
• Follows Spectrum policies and procedures to accomplish all responsibilities and maintains confidentiality of customer information, including both personal and financial information.
Work hours2nd Shift - 3pm-1am
Apply online - See apply buttons
Req. No. 201660BR
More on Spectrum
Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.
Spectrum is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.