Posted on Jul. 14, 2017
Immediate Openings in Phoenix!
$11.50/hour to Start!
The Sales representative handles inbound calls from customers and prospective customers with services, billing and technical concerns via email, phone or chat in accordance with The Results Companies policies and procedures. The Sales representative is responsible for providing quality and efficient sales presentations to customers and prospective customers, investigating account issues, responding to general inquiries and following up with the customer.
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
• Health care benefits
• Bonus incentives
• Strong leadership
• Opportunities for advancement within our global organization
• Business Casual Dress Environment
• Fun and relaxed working environment
• Employee referral bonuses
• Paid training
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Make outbound sales calls to customers and prospective customers
• Maintain, at a minimum, target levels of productivity and performance
• Documents customer calls in the database system; including resolutions, issues, and general notes
• Attends continuous training on product and procedural updates
• Helps maintain a good team and working environment by assisting fellow employees and participating constructively in meetings
• Ability to multitask; listening, inputting data, providing solutions, navigating through various screens while applying customer satisfaction techniques
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Be able to provide acceptable documentation to meet employment eligibility requirements to work in the United States
• Proficient typing and computer navigation skills: typing speed of 25 WPM
• Superb listening, probing, negotiation and de-escalation skills needed
• Must be able to train full time
• Must be able to pass a criminal background screening as specified under The Results Companies guidelines
Named the 2015 "Best Voice Excellence Company" in the Philippines by ICT International and Inc. Magazine’s 5000 Fastest Growing companies in the U.S., The Results Companies is a successful Customer Experience leader on the move. Award winning solutions are the hallmark of Results' Partnership approach delivering innovative contact center outsourcing services for companies spanning all verticals including Healthcare, Travel & Entertainment, Telecommunications, Education, Financial Services, Retail Cable/MSO and Energy. With over 14,000 employees in 22 locations, Results is able to offer domestic, nearshore and farshore solutions. Driving success through Analytic Hiring, Real-Time Data Analytics, State-of-the-Art Technology and centered around Operational Excellence focused on Continuous Improvement ensures that every customer touch is delivered to the highest degree. Visit us online and peruse our library of case studies and industry insights to learn more about why Results is one of the fastest growing Customer Experience companies in the world.