Posted on Jul. 24, 2017
Inbound Sales Retention Specialists
Starting Pay Rate $11.25 per hour plus incentives up to $750 per month.
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing—make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with hundreds of thousands of employees across the globe.
WHY JOIN ALORICA?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much—that’s why we’re so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
• Paid training
• Flexible training schedules
• Medical and dental benefits
• Paid time off
• Paid holiday and sick time
• Retirement planning options (401(k))
• Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options—from customer service, training and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed—because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best.
Experience requirements• Documented successful sales experience a plus, particularly where measurable quotas and goals had to be reached.
• Call center experience is a plus.
• Commissioned sales experience is a plus.
• Proven consultative selling skills are a plus.
Qualifications• Energy & passion to achieve sales results while demonstrating the “Spirit of Service” for Client’s customers and co-workers.
• Ability to sell a “package” or” family of products”.
• Can work and thrive in a structured, call center environment.
• Strong typing and computer navigation skills with knowledge of Windows.
• Motivated to earn their primary compensation through commissions while maintaining high customer service levels.
• Has the “courage & confidence to ask for the sale”.
• Patience & ability to build rapport with diverse groups of people.
• Strong communication skills: speaks clearly, strong vocabulary skills, pleasant delivery, pleasant tone & temperament.
• Can thrive in an environment where they are expected to reach or exceed sales goals and quotas; is motivated to achieve individual and group sales goals.
• A positive out-going style with a desire to problem solve for customer satisfaction.
• A desire to expand their product knowledge; to learn & understand a wide array of telecommunication products.
• Ability to sell multiple products, the Client’s “family of products”.
• An ability to probe, problem solve, and offer the right product solutions to our customers.
• Comfortable overcoming objections and obstacles to strike the right balance between uncovering opportunities, while delivering excellent customer service.
• Shows a commitment to self and others by maintaining disciplined work habits; being on time; low absenteeism, and consistently working their scheduled shifts.
Responsibilities• Receive inbound retention calls from current customers in a high-volume call center environment.
• Utilize proactive persuasive/retention skills to turn requests for disconnection or downgrade into sales and save opportunities by identifying customer needs.