Posted on Oct. 20, 2017
This role is responsible for delivering outstanding customer service. Upbeat, outgoing, motivated persons, with the entrepreneurial spirit needed. It should also ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting and resolving a wide variety of customer requests, inquiries and complaints.
• Career growth linked to personal and company performances
• Competitive salary and other benefits
• Challenging business projects and flexible working environments
• Consistent training and objective coaching
Education requirements• High School Diploma or equivalent
Qualifications• Must possess strong interpersonal techniques: is positive, pleasant, respectful and customer focused
• Ability to retain detailed important information and/or instruction
• Ability to solve complex problems in a Customer Service oriented environment
• Ability to comprehend, capture and interpret basic customer information
Responsibilities• Handles inbound calls on the first call, through the use of proactive customer service and call control techniques and proven troubleshooting procedures
• Creates an exceptional experience for the customer by using professional customer service techniques, personalizing and focusing on adding value to the call
• Retains existing customer/services through the use of proactive customer service/consulting techniques and enabling customers to perceive value in the service
• Consistently improving product knowledge and understanding, participating in ongoing training in keeping with changing business strategies
• Adheres to HGS’ policies and procedures and maintain a positive attitude in support of HGS’ Commitment to Excellence.
Skills• Proficient with PCs
• Professional attitude, enthusiastic and reliable
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS), part of the multi-billion dollar conglomerate Hinduja Group, has been offering Business Process Management (BPM) solutions for more than four decades. A leader in customer experience management, HGS’ mission is to optimize the customer journey to make its clients more competitive.
HGS has built expertise focusing on Customer Experience Management, Back Office Processing, Contact Centers, Data Analytics, Digital and Interactive Solutions and HR Solutions. Today, HGS partners with 190 of the world’s top brands for core BPM services and 600+ payroll processing clients. It is the only outsourcing provider that takes a true “globally local” approach, with local leadership teams who understand the market. The global delivery network serves international customers both onshore and offshore to drive efficiencies and delivering customer delight.
To make ourselves a stronger organization talent-wise, we are looking for dynamic thinkers and achievers - people who can work on innovative ideas, both simple and complex to transform, and add value, thereby giving a competitive edge to the client's businesses.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click On Apply Now!