Posted on Oct. 20, 2017
As a Customer Service Associate, you will help and work with customers and members to improve their health, well-being and sense of security.
The primary role of Customer Service Representative is respond to complex inquiries regarding benefits, billing, eligibility, coverage and other related information and provide solutions for customers, clients and health care professional via phone and email.
• Career growth linked to personal and company performances
• Competitive salary and other benefits
• Challenging business projects and flexible working environments
• Consistent training and objective coaching
Education requirements• High School Diploma or equivalent required
Experience requirements• 1+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems required
• Call center experience a PLUS
Qualifications• Knowledge of Medical Terminology a PLUS
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to perform in a high volume, fast paced call center environment
• Proven ability to work independently as well as a productive member of a team
• Exceptional organizational and time-management focus
Responsibilities• Answer and handle telephone calls described in the call programs, to identify, process, and resolve inquiries
• Research, document, and attempt to resolve all inquiries during the call
• Responsible for documenting calls in the specific business system
• Responsible to work cases assigned to agent to resolve members inquiries.
• Identifies and resolves problems in a timely fashion, following established guidelines and follows through to customer resolution
• Ability to utilize computer- based resources in a highly effective manner to educate and provide accurate responses to customer inquiries is crucial for success in the role, along with the innate ability to be compassionate and empathetic when appropriate when handling complex customer inquiries.
Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS), part of the multi-billion dollar conglomerate Hinduja Group, has been offering Business Process Management (BPM) solutions for more than four decades. A leader in customer experience management, HGS’ mission is to optimize the customer journey to make its clients more competitive.
HGS has built expertise focusing on Customer Experience Management, Back Office Processing, Contact Centers, Data Analytics, Digital and Interactive Solutions and HR Solutions. Today, HGS partners with 190 of the world’s top brands for core BPM services and 600+ payroll processing clients. It is the only outsourcing provider that takes a true “globally local” approach, with local leadership teams who understand the market. The global delivery network serves international customers both onshore and offshore to drive efficiencies and delivering customer delight.
To make ourselves a stronger organization talent-wise, we are looking for dynamic thinkers and achievers - people who can work on innovative ideas, both simple and complex to transform, and add value, thereby giving a competitive edge to the client's businesses.
Click on "Apply Now"!