Posted on Jun. 12, 2015
Inbound Customer Care Advocate (Crewbie)
As a full-time member of our Inbound Customer Care team, you will be responsible for handling calls from new and existing customers regarding a variety of requests. Using your knowledge of products or services as well as great customer services skills, you will address issues, provide support and offer information, as needed, to keep customers satisfied and retain business.
• Up to $14/Hr
• Great Benefit Package, including Health, Dental, and Vision
• Full-time hours
• Advancement Opportunities
• Travel Vouchers
• Discounts on Client Products
• Earned Paid Time Off
• Possess Active Listening skills
• Ability to handle conflict
• Ability to communicate effectively, diplomatically, to negotiate to
settle differences with minimal conflict.
• Communicate with clarity, style, compassion and purpose
• Technical aptitude, acquire new skills easily
• Ability to adapt to the situation
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Ability to work full-time hours
• Must be able to work a variety of shift hours including; days,
nights, weekends and some holidays
• Must possess at least one years’ experience in a contact center
• Experience with policy work, or help source
• Fluency in other languages is a plus
• Experience with ticketing systems
• Knowledge of and experience with measuring and improving
customer satisfaction and loyalty
At PCCW Teleservices, we are always looking for bright, creative problem solvers to join our team. Our compensation and benefits are competitive and there is a lot of opportunity for advancement.
If you are passionate about customer service we invite you to apply. Applicants please complete the "Quick Apply" section with name, email address, and phone number. Submit your resume and cover letter by pasting your resume in the space provided, then hit Apply Now. Or call and set up an appointment now!