Posted on Dec. 5, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Vision Insurance
INBOUND BUSINESS SALES REPRESENTATIVES
We are hiring Inbound Business Sales Representatives
Join our great Sales Team! We are growing!
Build your Sales Career with Spectrum in our inbound business sales call center. Support our commercial customer market by providing solutions via our high-speed internet, video and voice services.
Responsible for acquiring new commercial accounts through selling strategic communication solutions including high-speed internet, video and voice services.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
• Sell strategic communication solutions to commercial customers through inbound customer telephone calls and/or in response to sales leads (web-leads).
• Responsible for day to day sales activity management, funnel activity and focus on sales productivity.
• Deliver revenue quota and achieve defined performance goals for close rate, bundle sell-in, average revenue per unit (ARPU), average revenue per sale (ARPS) and product penetration/connect goals.
• Maintain a sales funnel. Manage the sales cycle for multiple sales opportunities concurrently. Initiate outbound calls to follow-up on leads, negotiate contracts and close sales.
• Accurately completes all necessary paperwork to support sales activities in a manner consistent with quality control guidelines, including dispositions, sales orders and sales reporting.
• Proficiency in business sales applications to ensure accurate and complete information within the appropriate database.
• Perform other duties as requested.
Skills / Abilities and Knowledge:
• Ability to listen to and interpret the needs of the customer.
• Knowledge of voice, data and television products and services.
• Ability to overcome objections and close sales.
• Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner.
• Ability to manage multiple sales leads at one time.
• Ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
• Ability to use a personal computer, job-specific software applications and other office equipment such as telephone, headset, copier, fax,and calculator.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to work with others to resolve problems, handle requests or situations.
• Ability to respond quickly to changing business needs.
• Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with customers and co-workers, on the phone and through written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Some post high school education preferred
Related Work Experience Number Of Years:
• Sales experience; inbound call environment preferred 3+
• Customer Service, Call Center experience preferred 1-2
• Office environment
• Exposure to moderate noise levels
Apply online - See apply buttons
Requisition Number: 202684BR
More on Spectrum: Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.
Spectrum is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.